Sunday, October 19, 2008

Count Morbida's Chamber of Horrors







Head on over right now to the Wonderful Wonderblog, and you'll get to see scans of a magazine put out by 'Dynamite' in the 1970's: "Count Morbida's Monster Quiz Book"

Count Morbida was apparently a vampire character who would have quizzes & brain-teases in the pages of a squeaky-clean teen-themed magazine called "Dynamite".. I remember reading several issues at the school library & at an Aunt's house, but I don;t think I ever had my own subscription.

Anyway....

Many Thanks to WFMU's "365 Days Project" for sharing this a number of years ago: Turns out, the magazine put out one of those little plastic records that you coudl pull out from the pages.. or maybe you had to send in for it, who knows. Whatever... this is a cute little mp3 -- audio of ol' Count Morbida leading the listener on a tour of his Chamber of Horrors.

Click Here for Count Morbida's Chamber Of Horrors.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd Franklin said...

I just came over here from the Wonderful Wonderblog and downloaded this record! As a fan of Count Morbida I'm glad to have this. Thanks for sharing!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Erick said...

I didn't have this either, until now. Thanks.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home