Saturday, October 10, 2009

As You've Noticed....

Yes, I know... been gone a while.


Yes, I know... I missed Halloween in March this 03/31-- which is not good cinsidering I kinda wanted to make that a 'real thing'.

Yes, I know.. I am not taking part in the Halloween countdown this year.

Well, it gets tough... Here at the Midnight Hour, I try to focus mainly on stuff I have actually edited together myself and I just haven't honestly put the time into doing a lot of that lately.

But I have made this:

The Exotic Haunted Mansion -- 2009 Update.

***RE-UPPED! The fine, friendly folks at Rapidshare have imposed a 10-dl limit on us cheep folks who don't pay the entry fee... sheesh***


... the only file I am sharing for Halloween this year... this is just because, tho, ALL of my own personal Halloween collection is stuff I grabbed from other blogs & it should all be out there somewhere, anyway... there's nothing I could really add to the countdwon. Plus, there should be a few of my older files still available from last year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home