Saturday, May 03, 2008

Witch's Night Out




Have to put this on my site. This forgotten, under appreciated toon is just too sweet. Sure wish I could get my hands on a decent quality DVD of this... but I haven't seen it aired on television in years.

Oh well. Until it does show up... enjoy.


Update! I ripped the themesong directly from the video.. Here's an mp3 of it -- composed & performed by Peter Rochon of the band 'Saga'. Like the video, this copy is pretty low quality & sounds like crap, but add it to your Halloween mix, anyway! You may just spark somebody's long-lost childhood memory...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

That's the key word. Finding a decent copy. I've seen a couple dvd-r's for sale on ebay, and you can tell just from their screen shot that the quality sucks. I'd like to see oa good dvd copy of it as well.
Dave

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Harvey,

Could you please put this video up again? I'm dying to watch it before Halloween :(
Thanks,
Will

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home