Friday, October 20, 2006

Is it November already?

Wow; 30 days went by quickly!

Or not.

Okay.. what's with Rapidshare all of a sudden? I uploaded this zipfile something like 4 or 5 days ago.. and it has ALREADY been deleted for lack of activity!!?!?!

Their main page says files are deleted after 30 days, not 4!!

I was really hoping that all of these files would be out here, together, up until after Halloween. No such luck.

Sorry, to the people who say entries but missed out on the files. I don't have the green to put into a 'premium' account, so I guess I can make the offer:

"Midnight hour latecomers": if you've only just discovered my blog, and are kicking yourself that you missed a chance to d/lany of these files... let me know! Just leave a reply here, or at the entry. If there's enough interest-- a couple of people, at least, who want to hear one of my expired links-- i'll try to get it re-upped...

No promises, though...

1 Comments:

Blogger : : sin-jin said...

Trying to access you Hornbook For Witches Parts 1 & 2 specials...

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home